Philodendron xanadu (Philodendron selloum) is known as one of the most durable pot plant varieties available. Apart from this, it's numerous stems and spear-shaped foliage give off a 'tropical jungle' look to any space.
- Habitat: A low-maintenance upright plant that can be grown indoors and outdoors.
- Light: Prefers indirect or medium light. The Xanadu tends to bend towards the light and when light levels are not adequate, stems with a slight stretched/elongated appearance may result.
- Water: Water twice a week in summer and once a week in winter.
- Soil: Well-drained soil or potting mix.
- Fertiliser: Fertilise once a month during summer.